[DRBD-user] BUG DRBD9/Proxmox4: DRBD won't start automatically

Dominic Pratt dmp at zmt.info
Tue Jun 20 13:25:35 CEST 2017

> There is a systemd drbdmanged.service file

Indeed there is a service file, but it's obviously deactivated by default.

Is this the desired behavior? We think, it would be better, to just enable the service after the drbd initalization or immediatly after the installation oft he drbd-packages.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dominic Pratt
Produkt- und Softwareentwicklung

---
Besuchen Sie unsere neue Webseite! www.zmt.info

[Logo schwarz weiss - side-by-side - vorlage logo_ohne2]

Zengel Medizintechnik GmbH
Am Hahnenbusch 14b
55268 Nieder-Olm

Dominic Pratt