[DRBD-user] DRBD9 BUG (drbdmanage-proxmox): Unable to clone disk

Dominic Pratt dmp at zmt.info
Mon Jun 19 16:04:22 CEST 2017

Hi there guys,

I haven't found a bugtracker, so I hope this is the right place to submit a bug...

We're using DRBD9 in a PVE4-Cluster with 3 Nodes, one of them being a no-storage node. We're unable to clone disks/VMs between nodes, because the created disk needs a few seconds to become available.

Package:
drbdmanage-proxmox 1.0-1
File:
DRBDPlugin.pm
Function:
alloc_image
Error-Message:
create full clone of drive scsi0 (VG1:vm-113-disk-1)
drive mirror is starting for drive-scsi0
drive-scsi0: Cancelling block job
drive-scsi0: Done.
drbd error: Could not forward data to leader
TASK ERROR: storage migration failed: mirroring error: VM 113 qmp command 'drive-mirror' failed - Could not open '/dev/drbd/by-res/vm-113-disk-1/0': No such file or directory

Workaround/Bugfix:
    ($rc, $res) = $hdl->auto_deploy($name, $redundancy, 0, 0);
    check_drbd_res($rc);

+    warn "sleeping 10s";
+    sleep(10);

    return $name;
}

If you need more information, just let me know.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dominic Pratt
Produkt- und Softwareentwicklung

---
Besuchen Sie unsere neue Webseite! www.zmt.info

[Logo schwarz weiss - side-by-side - vorlage logo_ohne2]

Zengel Medizintechnik GmbH
Am Hahnenbusch 14b
55268 Nieder-Olm

Dominic Pratt