[DRBD-user] Strange status with drbd-overview

JdT Jean-Daniel.Tissot at univ-fcomte.fr
Tue Jun 13 15:02:02 CEST 2017

Hello Jaz,

Thanks a lot. It doesn't solve my problem. In fact all my resources disappear from /var/lib/drbd.d (I suppose with drbdadm down all).

In fact, before I used drbdadm disconnect res ; drbdadm connect res and it has worked.
I create a quick and dirty script to disconnect an connect again all my resources and it seam to work.

#!/bin/bash

for res in /var/lib/drbd.d/drbdmanage_vm*
do
        real_res=`echo $(basename ${res} .res) | sed -e 's/drbdmanage_//' `
        drbdadm disconnect ${real_res}
        drbdadm connect ${real_res}
done

I have to run this scripts on all three nodes.

Note : I use drbd packages from Proxmox depots, not Linbit.

Best regards, Jean-Daniel