[DRBD-user] DRBD Fails to Establish Connection

Robert Altnoeder robert.altnoeder at linbit.com
Mon Jul 31 12:14:58 CEST 2017

On 07/31/2017 11:35 AM, Eric Robinson wrote:
> I'm using drbd-utils-9.0.0 but it does not appear to have drbdmon.

If you built from source, make sure your compiler is new enough.
For drbdmon to be included in the build, you need a C++11-capable compiler.
E.g., gcc/g++ 4.7.x is not detected as C++11-capable, although it might
actually compile with this version; I can confirm it gets built with g++
4.9.2 on Debian 8 and g++ 5.3.1 on Ubuntu.

--
Robert Altnoeder
+43 1 817 82 92 0
robert.altnoeder at linbit.com

LINBIT | Keeping The Digital World Running
DRBD - Corosync - Pacemaker
f /  t /  in /  g+