[DRBD-user] Could not add a new node

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Thu Jul 27 13:07:47 CEST 2017

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 09:21:29AM +0900, 大川敬臣 wrote:
> Hi, Roland
>
> I'm sorry to late reply and thank you for your advice.
> I didn't understand how DRBD starts.
> As you mentioned, res file wasn't read.
> I included the path of res file in drbd.conf and two machines have
> connected successfully.

That should not be necessary. In /etc/drbd.conf you have:
include "drbd.d/*.res";

And in /etc/drbd.d/drbdmanage-resources.res (the one included from
above):
include "/var/lib/drbd.d/*.res";

And /var/lib/drbd.d/ is where drbdmanage puts its resource files.

All of that happens automatically.

Regards, rck