[DRBD-user] Show Current Resync Rate

ArekW arkaduis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 10:30:04 CEST 2017

http://docs.linbit.com/docs/users-guide-9.0/p-work/

5.2.2. Status information in /proc/drbd

'/proc/drbd' is deprecated. While it won’t be removed in the 8.4
series, we recommend to switch to other means, like Section 5.2.3,
“Status information via drbdadm”; or, for monitoring even more
convenient, Section 5.2.4, “One-shot or realtime monitoring via
drbdsetup events2”.

/proc/drbd is a virtual file displaying basic information about the
DRBD module. It was used extensively up to DRBD 8.4, but couldn’t keep
up with the amount of information provided by DRBD 9.