[DRBD-user] Getting TRIM to Work with DRBD

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Mon Jul 24 20:59:44 CEST 2017

> For DRBD 9, we will pretty much ignore any complaints against anything older
> than "latest", which currently is 9.0.8.
>
> And no, you will not have any luck with 9.0.1. Not at all.
> And not only for discards.

Well, would someone please tell the folks at SUSE to catch up? DRBD 9.0.1 is what comes with their latest distro, SLE 12 SP2, with the latest version of their Enterprise High Availability Extension. Even the OpenSUSE LEAP repos only go as high as 9.0.6. I can build from source, but I'll lose SUSE support. It looks like that's the course I must take. Thanks for the feedback.

--
Eric Robinson