[DRBD-user] Testing new DRBD9 dedicated repo for PVE

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Fri Jan 13 21:43:44 CET 2017

Il 13/01/2017 21:01, Michele Rossetti ha scritto:
> Stupid me, now all working, maybe the resources was gone down upgrading?

No, simply they don't come up automatically upon reboot. An excerpt from
your syslog abount drbdmanaged startup at boot time (in debug mode,
possibly) could help tracking the problem.

Bye the way, the same happens to me:
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2017-January/023510.html

> Thanks a lot,

You're welcome.