[DRBD-user] Different pool free sizes

Michele Rossetti rossetti at sardi.it
Mon Jan 9 12:09:50 CET 2017

Thanks Roland,

theresources seems the same on all servers:

root at mpve1:~# drbdmanage list-assignments
WARNING:root:Could not read configuration file '/etc/drbdmanaged.cfg'
| Node  | Resource      | Vol ID |
| State |
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| mpve1 | vm-100-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve1 | vm-101-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve1 | vm-102-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve1 | vm-103-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve1 | vm-104-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve2 | vm-100-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve2 | vm-101-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve2 | vm-102-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve2 | vm-103-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve2 | vm-104-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve3 | vm-100-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve3 | vm-101-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve3 | vm-102-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve3 | vm-103-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |
| mpve3 | vm-104-disk-1 |      * |
|    ok |

No different plugins or option, at least as from me configured on the machine.
Is there any other control that I can do?
Is it something to worry about or it can remain this way?

Regards,
Michele