[DRBD-user] Testing new DRBD9 dedicated repo for PVE

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Wed Jan 4 16:13:05 CET 2017

On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 04:01:32PM +0100, Michele Rossetti wrote:
> P.S. In a previous post I made some stupid question, like this:
>
> To upgrade to 4.4 can I use the Linbit repository? Which address is
> to add on apt-get sources.list?

$ wget -O- https://packages.linbit.com/package-signing-pubkey.asc | apt-key add -
$ echo "deb http://packages.linbit.com/proxmox/ proxmox-4 drbd-9.0" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/linbit.list
$ apt-get update && apt-get install drbdmanage-proxmox

> I suppose the Proxmox address is to be removed from list, right?

No, our repo only contains the DRBD components, you don't want to remove
any Proxmox things.

> Moreover, it's possible, after the sources.list modification, to use
> update button in PVE GUI?

Guess so.

Regards, rck