[DRBD-user] repository Key not more valid

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Feb 17 14:04:16 CET 2017

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 07:00:41PM +0100, Roberto Resoli wrote:
> Su giovedì 16 febbraio 2017 18:04:06 CET, Michele Rossetti
> <rossetti at sardi.it> ha scritto:
> >Hi,
> >trying to update my 3 server PVe 4.4 with DRBD9 system, now I get this
> >warning:
> >
> >W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is
> >not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
> >http://packages.linbit.com proxmox-4 Release: The following signatures
> >were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1485786921 KEYEXPIRED 1485786921 KEYEXPIRED
> >1485786921
> >
> >W: Failed to fetch
> >http://packages.linbit.com/proxmox/dists/proxmox-4/Release
> >
> >Is there some change in Linbit repository or I missed something?
>
>   You have to downlad ed install the updated key as you did that time.

something like this should usually do it

apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com 0x53B3B037282B6E23

feel free to use your favorite keyserver,
or use the short key id 282B6E23.

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT
__
please don't Cc me, but send to list -- I'm subscribed