[DRBD-user] DRBD 9 on pve: pending actions after container creation

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Wed Apr 12 09:03:43 CEST 2017

Il 11/04/2017 16:59, Roberto Resoli ha scritto:
> Il 11/04/2017 16:41, Michele Rossetti ha scritto:
>> Thanks Yannis,
>> unfortunatly drbdmanage resume-all nor drbdmanage restart get no effect.
>> I'm afraid I'll have to delete and recreate resources...
> Why? Have you ane issue with your resources, apoart of "pending actions" ?

In my case (resolved after last kernel update and reboot, as reported in
a previous post on this thread) low level drbd commands reported no
issue on data syncronization/replication between nodes.

Try a

drbdsetup status --color=always --verbose --statistics | less -R

and review the status of your resources ...

bye,
rob