[DRBD-user] How about the relationship between drbd_transport and drbd_path?

Jiao Shengpin shengpin_jiao at pbdata.com.cn
Sat Apr 1 13:23:10 CEST 2017

Dears:

 From the source codes,  especially from the interfaces:
struct dtt_path *dtt_next_path(struct drbd_tcp_transport *tcp_transport,
struct dtt_path *path)

static int dtt_add_path(struct drbd_transport *transport, struct
drbd_path *drbd_path)
I thought that one drbd_transport object can have more one drbd_paths
associated with it.

but from the definition of   struct drbd_tcp_transport ,
I thought drbd_transport can support only one path because it  has only
2 pointers pointint to 2 sockets.

My question is :
what is the relationship between drbd_transport and drbd_path?

Could some one give an explanation?
Thanks.

Ingam Jiao