[DRBD-user] DRBD9&Pacemaker

Igor Cicimov igorc at encompasscorporation.com
Mon Sep 26 13:17:42 CEST 2016

On 26 Sep 2016 7:26 pm, "mzlld1988" <mzlld1988 at 163.com> wrote:

> I apply the attached patch file to scripts/drbd.ocf,then pacemaker can
start drbd successfully,but only two nodes, the third node's drbd is
down,is it right?
Well you didnt say you have 3 nodes. Usually you use pacemaker with 2 nodes
and drbd.

> And another question is ,can pacemaker  successfully stop the slave node
? My result is pacemaker can't sop the slave node.

> I'm looking forward to your answers.Thanks.

Yes it works with 2  nodes drbd9 configured in standard way not via
drbdmanager. Haven't tried any other layout.

> Sent from my Mi phone
> On Igor Cicimov <igorc at encompasscorporation.com>, Sep 25, 2016 9:15 AM
wrote:

>> On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 7:16 PM, mzlld1988 <mzlld1988 at 163.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello, everyone
>>>
>>> I have a question about using DRBD9 with pacemaker 1.1.15 .
>>>
>>> Does DRBD9 can be used in pacemaker?
>>

>> No, not yet but Linbit is working on it as they say. For now you need to
apply the attached patch to the drbd ocf agent.