[DRBD-user] criteria synchronisation source

braun braun at dc.uni-due.de
Wed Sep 21 14:29:21 CEST 2016

Hello,

I have 1 prim, 1 second, without pacemaker and Co.. I know or decide the
"good node".
How can I verify for me the synchronisation-source with the eyes of drbd
before connecting the two nodes for synchronisation?
Are there more criteria and conditions than set primary/secondary, check
Generation UUIDs (user guide)? Would a primary never be overwritten?
Until now I  use for safe and clear synchronisation-direction "connect
--discard-my-data" on the secondary.

Thank You,
Christina