[DRBD-user] DRBD replication

Chee Khoon Bong bongcheekhoon at bcz.com
Tue Sep 6 09:58:09 CEST 2016

I have setup drbd on 2 node, both were ext4 fs, I have sync 2 node and it
was both up to date. I mounted /dev/drbd0 on /mnt/ext4 on both node. When I
create new file on /mnt/ext4/ on node 1 , i using "ls" to check for whether
the file is replicated on /mnt/ext4 on node 2 but i found none. Once i
restart node 2, the file created on node 1 is appearing on my node 2.