[DRBD-user] DRBD packages for Proxmox 4.x

Jan Schermer jan at schermer.cz
Sat Nov 26 14:28:36 CET 2016

What a great way to communicate with your users.
True, Linus sometimes does the same.
But you are not Linus.
So I'd advise you to think before you alienate (more) people.
This is so very unprofessional...

Btw jasminj actually defended you if you can't see that in his first post there[1]
and he's not wrong about [2] either.
I guess I'd better not elaborate.
Get your act together and respect your users, please.

Jan

[1] https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/drbdmanage-license-change.30404/#post-152763 <https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/drbdmanage-license-change.30404/#post-152763>
[2] https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/drbdmanage-license-change.30404/#post-152979 <https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/drbdmanage-license-change.30404/#post-152979>