[DRBD-user] drbdadm verify always report oos

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Thu May 19 04:09:10 CEST 2016

Hi:

    it is not ssd. it is just two 2TB sata hard disks. mdadm is
checked every week and I don't see any error report under dmesg.
there are 20 VMs running above it and they seems normal. but  I wonder
it will be normal again after so many verify/resync. so I just pick a
test-vm to try. still trying the config options to see if I can get it
resync. I can also use dd to resync it but then the problem may
disappear and I won't know what happened.

   any suggestions to find out what happened?