[DRBD-user] how drbd fix verify errors?

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Sat May 14 16:03:45 CEST 2016

hi:
     we have a testing drbd 8.4 environment. today I run "drbdadm
verify all" at one node (so the resources at the node become VerifyS")
and found oos at many drbd resources.

    according to document the next step I should run is "drbdadm
disconnect & drbdadm connect". but I wonder how the errors will be
fixed? will the sectors from primary node overwrite the secondary
node? or will the sectors from VerifyS node overwrite the VerifyT
node?

    thanks a lot for confirm!!

Regards,
tbskyd