[DRBD-user] Problems with Diskless state

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Wed May 4 19:18:31 CEST 2016

Il 04/05/2016 17:18, analisi.80 at libero.it ha scritto:
> [...]

It's very difficult to provide an answer, you should provide more
information ... anyway, I would check carefully the state of pve-02
node, using drbdmanage commands: list-assignments list-volumes, and so
on. Were the backend devices correctly created when you added pve-02
node? Did the "add node" command execute well, with no errors?

Just my 2 cents,
rob