[DRBD-user] drbdmanage v0.94 (and post 1.0.0 info)

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Fri Mar 25 12:20:51 CET 2016

Dear DRBD9 & drbdmanage users & testers,

we have published version 0.94 of drbdmanage.

This version is a maintenance update with some smaller bug fixes.
Nothing too scary, as expected from a (probably the last) release
before 1.0.0.

Changes since v0.93

[ Robert Altnoeder ]
* Prevent selection of diskless nodes for snapshot creation
* Ignore non-existent backend storage when undeploying volumes
* Fix server shutdown in cmd_uninit()

[ Roland Kammerer ]
* storage plugins: fixed STATEFILE in error path
* add hint for admin to not edit generated res files
* server: fall back to logging.NullHandler
* build: whitespace fix
* client: allow '*' for export-res
* space after ',' fix
* client: generate check functions once
* build: make it easier to overwrite version
* build: add 'clean' to release targets

[ Philipp Marek ]
* Fixed format and args, we can only pass strings across our DBus API.

[ Hayley Swimelar ]
* Minor spelling/grammar fixes

As usual, be provide tar balls[1], packages[2], git[3], and an Ubuntu
PPA[4].

Please note that when we tag 1.0.0, we won't provide public packages[2]
anymore.

If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback for us, feel free to
post to the mailing list or to visit our IRC channel at FreeNode #drbd.

Best regards, rck

[1] http://oss.linbit.com/drbdmanage/
[2] http://oss.linbit.com/drbdmanage/packages/
[3] http://git.linbit.com/drbdmanage.git/