[DRBD-user] DRBD configuration with HA NFS

Nick Wang nwang at suse.com
Tue Mar 22 06:21:58 CET 2016

Hi Vijay,

> Kindly refer attached DRBD configuration file and suggest correct
> configuration for DRBD. Should I able to mount this volume on both node with
> Read/write access and also mount this same volume third node with Read/Write
> access.

  Since you using HA for DRBD. So you need to let pacemaker handle all action
of DRBD, like start the service, promote one node and mount file system. That
means, for preparation, you need to DRBD create metadata(with initial sync) and
disable the drbd service(chkconfig off in this case) to let pacemaker play.
  Then uou can access the volume from another node via NFS after DRBD connection
up and data UpToDate.

Best regards,
Nick