[DRBD-user] [CASE-17] sync progress percentage unchanged at 100.00.

Jaeheon Kim jhkim at mantech.co.kr
Wed Mar 9 13:44:19 CET 2016

Hi.

Same error occurred at Windows DRBD.
After resync on congestion-mode, sometimes the resync progress percentage
is not change at 100.00.

1. Node A: status:

C:\Windows\System32>drbdadm status r0
r0 role:Primary
  disk:UpToDate
  W7X86-3 role:Secondary
    replication:SyncSource peer-disk:Inconsistent done:100.00

2. Node B status:

C:\Windows\System32>drbdadm status r0
r0 role:Secondary
  disk:UpToDate
  W7X86-2 role:Primary
    peer-disk:UpToDate

3. Logs

Let me attach full log files here:
 - node A: http://pastebin.com/LF1FvZ44
 - node B: http://pastebin.com/7nTcvt9x

Please see my comments in above log files.
I think the node A  didn't receive the "resync done" signal(resync done
timer trigger?) at the end of resync.

Please check.

Thanks.