[DRBD-user] performance issues during a resync

Matt Kereczman matt at linbit.com
Tue Jun 28 19:58:21 CEST 2016

On 06/27/2016 09:18 AM, Louis Munro wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I manage a pair of servers in two separate datacenters that replicate a
> device (backing a MySQL database) between the two.
<snip>

> This is a pair of CentOS 6 servers, running drbd 8.4.5 on
> a 2.6.32-573.18.1 kernel.
<snip>

You might want to make sure your version of 8.4.5 includes this commit:

http://git.drbd.org/drbd-8.4.git/commit/27ed4f3ca752b9bcc37d16edbb2791e626ab203d

--
: Matt Kereczman
: matt at linbit.com
: +1 (503) 573-1262 x205
: LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running
: DRBD -- Heartbeat -- Corosync -- Pacemaker