[DRBD-user] DRBD9 sync speed

Tue Jun 21 14:30:40 CEST 2016

On 21/06/2016 22:10, Tytus Rogalewski wrote:
> almost solved.
> After reboot, file */var/lib/drbd.d/drbdmanage_global_common.conf i*s
> overwritten and empty.
> So settings are not working after rebot.
> Anybody know how to make it permanent ?
> *
> *
I seem to recall a post to the list about this, you need to ask drbd to
make the change for you, then it will update the file automatically on
all hosts. Maybe try to check the list archives, or see if there is any
mention in the docs on providing custom options.

Hope that does help, even though it isn't the answer.

Regards,
Adam