[DRBD-user] Problems compiling kernel module

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Tue Jun 7 16:14:43 CEST 2016

On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 11:53:04PM +1000, Adam Goryachev wrote:
> Thanks so much, that now works, and so I reach the next problem,

Which should be in a new thread because it has nothing to do with what
the subject says or the thread was about. maaan :-/

> it seems my satellite node can't connect to any other nodes...

They don't connect, they listen for connections from their control node.

> This is one of the other nodes:

For all list-* commands, use the "-p" option, it generates
readable/pastable output for mailing lists/bug reports.

To make sure the satellite node starts as satellite, add this to
/etc/drbdmanaged.cfg:
ctrl-volume-access-mode = satellite

Then "drbdmanage restart -q" on the satellite

On the control node (you find it with):
drbdmanage list-nodes -s CTRL_Node
execute:
drbdmanage restart -q

Then the control node should connect to the satellite and send it the
necessary information.

Regards, rck