[DRBD-user] DRBD9 on Centos7.2: ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error

T.J. Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 16:44:13 CEST 2016

Re-post: 1st post was under"Compiling 9 from Source?
<http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2016-July/023085.html> "
thread.

Hi

I am learning DRBD9 using Centos 7.2(See R1 gdoc).

All the latest rpm had been created and deployed on test node A,B,C.

Currently I am stuck at not able to add second node with following error

Please provide pointer where I might did wrong.

~]# drbdmanage add-node centos7B 192.168.42.130

Operation completed successfully

Operation completed successfully

Executing join command using ssh.

IMPORTANT: The output you see comes from centos7B

IMPORTANT: Your input is executed on centos7B

You are going to join an existing drbdmanage cluster.

CAUTION! Note that:

 * Any previous drbdmanage cluster information may be removed

 * Any remaining resources managed by a previous drbdmanage installation

   that still exist on this system will no longer be managed by drbdmanage

Confirm:

 yes/no: yes

ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on :1.39:/interface:
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not
receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not
send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply
timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

Error: Cannot connect to the drbdmanaged process using DBus

The DBus subsystem returned the following error description:

org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible
causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message
bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the
network connection was broken.

Error: Attempt to execute the join command remotelyfailed

Join command for node centos7B:

drbdmanage join -p 6999 192.168.42.130 1 centos7A 192.168.42.129 0
kOSMSN72ywYj+wGBogHG

Anyone can comment on following gdoc
R1:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VYQMksQlPPqB0KiM0RAK5M9qaRYECv5YhaE8uUfKISY/edit#

R2:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VYQMksQlPPqB0KiM0RAK5M9qaRYECv5YhaE8uUfKISY/edit#heading=h.m2167ahjxavd