[DRBD-user] CentOS 7 packages for 9.0.3?

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Fri Jul 15 21:43:58 CEST 2016

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 04:57:00PM -0700, Jason Dillon wrote:
> Are there official packages available for CentOS 7 for the newly
> released 9.0.3?

Yes, but not publicly available. Linbit provides tested packages for its
customers including the pacemaker stack and support (sales at linbit.com).

There are currently two exceptions:
- The PPA. I provide a subset of the packages there on a best effort
  basis. Still, these are not the official, supported Linbit packages.
- DRBD Manage as long as we don't tag 1.0.0.

Regards, rck