[DRBD-user] setting up a single node DRBD 8.9 setup

Emmanuel Florac eflorac at intellique.com
Tue Jul 5 13:00:34 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,
I need to migrate an existing server to DRBD by adding another machine.
Therefore I need to create a "single node" drbd cluster on the new
system, migrate all existing data to the "cluster", then add the old
server as a "slave" to the cluster.

I've set up the cluster on the new machine, however, how to proceed? I
can't even start the drbd service as the other "node" doesn't even
exist yet...

Any help appreciated.