[DRBD-user] Multi-tiering with drbdmanage ?

Julien Escario escario at azylog.net
Tue Jan 19 10:43:11 CET 2016

Hello,
We're extensively trying drbdmanage. We're still using v0.5 but considering
trying 0.9 soon.

Just a quick question about multi-tiering : is it possible to manage 2 different
pools (one with HDD and SSD) with drbdmanage ? It's mainly about having 2
different LVM vgs as backend devices and beeing able to switch between them when
creating a ressource.

If not possible now, is it a planned feature ?

Regards,
Julien