[DRBD-user] drbd lost lvm configuration

EDV at bauerfunken.de EDV at bauerfunken.de
Mon Jan 18 21:37:13 CET 2016

Hello to all,

I've setup a drbd cluster of 2 nodes. Both nodes use a physical partition type 8e (Linux LVM) and synced by drbd successfully.
The response of drbd-overview seems to be ok, because it say UpToDate/UpToDate on both nodes.

Now, when I create a logical volume by pvcreate, vgcreate and lvcreate on this drbd-device it create this volume successfully too, but when
I check the configuration by th following way:

Primary node:

vgchange -a n <vg>
drbdadm secondary <drbd>

Secondary node:

vgchange -a y <vg>

Now every configuration is lost and node 2 doesn't find any volumegroup.

When I change primary to the old node, pvscan doesn't find any logical devices.

Any suggestions what's going wrong, or where I've made a mistake ?

My configuration:

vg0drbd.res

resource vg0drbd
 {