[DRBD-user] Slow resync

Emmanuel Florac eflorac at intellique.com
Tue Jan 5 11:53:16 CET 2016

Le Mon, 4 Jan 2016 16:48:53 +0000
Ricardo Branco <ricardo at wenn.com> écrivait:

> Resync seems to always be limited to max 40MB/s, if I am doing both
> of my resources at the same time then both are at 40MB/s (total 80M),
> but never goes above this.

Yes, this looks like some default settings. Apparently you're using all
defaults, with some obsolete settings added (won't do any good), here's
the config I'm running (~700 MB/s throughput on 10GigE):

global_common.conf:

global {
	usage-count no;
	# minor-count dialog-refresh disable-ip-verification
}

common {
	handlers {
	}

	startup {
		# wfc-timeout degr-wfc-timeout outdated-wfc-timeout
	wait-after-sb # wfc-timeout 20;
	}

	disk {
        	on-io-error detach;
	 	no-disk-flushes ;
		no-disk-barrier;
		c-plan-ahead 0;
		c-fill-target 24M;
		c-min-rate 80M;
		c-max-rate 720M;
	}
	net {
        	max-buffers             36k;
        	sndbuf-size            1024k ;
		rcvbuf-size	       2048k;
	}
	syncer {
        	rate                    4194304k; # bytes/second
        	al-extents              6433;
	}
}

cluster.res: