[DRBD-user] Having Trouble with LVM on DRBD

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Thu Feb 25 23:51:35 CET 2016

Ø  Im confused I don't see the VG(s) and LV(s) under cluster control have you done that  bit?

(blank stare)

This is where I admit that I have no idea what you mean. I’ve been building clusters with drbd for a decade, and I’ve always had drbd on top of LVM and all has been well. This is the first time I have LVM on top of drbd. What am I missing?

--Eric