[DRBD-user] ocf ra: Triggered assert at xml.c:594

Patrick Zwahlen paz at navixia.com
Mon Feb 15 15:06:08 CET 2016

Thank you Lars,

> > Since 8.9.4, elrepo are not applying patches anymore and this is why
> > I'm posting here. I think this might be a pure DRBD issue.
>
> Does not look like it.
> More like nothing to do with DRBD at all.

I have just validated that rolling back to an older drbd-utils (and thus an older RA) is enough to avoid that error (on the same corosync/pacemaker versions).

I have posted this error to the [pacemaker] mailinglist as well and will see if anyone has a clue there. I will do my best to update this thread.

Regards!

the system manager. "postmaster at navixia.com"      Navixia SA