[DRBD-user] Testing new DRBD9 dedicated repo for PVE

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Tue Dec 27 10:19:43 CET 2016

Il 23/12/2016 12:22, Roberto Resoli ha scritto:
>> So, this is essentially a stop-the-world and then upgrade scenario.
> I agree. Will try directly that.

I have successfully done the transition to linbit repo drbdmanage.

I stopped all vms (but one), upgraded to new components as in the [1]
note in

http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2016-December/023418.html

.

There are still some problems in shutdown/startup of drbdmanage, in
particular at node startup. It is something I am still investigating into.

Given that I have a quite particular network setup with full mesh
networking without dedicated switch[1], I suspect this is playing a a role.

All is up and running nicely, in any case.

rob

[1] http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2016-August/023187.html