[DRBD-user] DRBD8, dedicated repository for PVE 4

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Thu Dec 22 23:21:27 CET 2016

Hello

I would like to know if is possible to have a repository of DRBD 8 version
for Proxmox VE, since that DRBD 9 isn't ready for use it in a production
environment.

Moreover, as i am using dedicated NICs for the replication of DRBD without a
Switch in the middle, each server have 2 NICs configured in round-robin
bonding mode, and as some servers has NICs of 1 Gbps, and other of 10 Gbps,
I would like to use the lastest version of DRBD 8 version and not have that
purchase a Switch of 10 Gbps for exclusive use of DRBD.

Best regards
Cesar