[DRBD-user] Sync broken after importing .ova backup cluster

Stephane Gaucher stf.gaucher at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:05:21 CET 2016

I would like to move my cluster project from pre-production to production
mode. To do this I absolutely must be able to restart this cluster
automatically and quickly. Currently, both nodes are virtual Ubuntu 16.04
servers running virtualbox. Periodically my backup procedure exports to an
appliance (.ova file) the servers. However, when importing this appliance,
partition synchronization no longer works. The cluster runs but is out of
sync. Server installation is standard and synchronization takes place on a
second virtual disk.