[DRBD-user] drbdmanage v0.97

Julien Escario escario at azylog.net
Thu Aug 18 10:22:46 CEST 2016

Le 17/08/2016 12:19, Roland Kammerer a écrit :
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 11:34:22AM +0200, Julien Escario wrote:
>> So my question now : is there a way to restart drbdmanage 'server' without
>> having to restart the whole server ? As it's dbus, I don't want to create a
>> mess.
>
> "drbdmanage restart -q"

Great ! It seems to be a new command, I can't see it on previous drbdmanage
version (at least with 0.91).

It works like a charm, no ressource where disconnect on my 2 nodes cluster,
everything continued to works as expected.

And right after, I created a 100GB disk which went UpToDate instantly and
consuming around 0 disk space ON BOTH NODES.

This is really a great feature, many thanks !

Best regards,
Julien