[DRBD-user] drbdmanage init with zfs storage?

dan dandenson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:51:20 CEST 2016

Hello!  First off, I'm new to drbd, or rather I haven't used it in a
very very long time.

I'm looking for a way to:
a) init a new drbd cluster with drbdmanage backed by zfs (instead of lvm)
or
b) init a new drbd cluster with drbdmanage and then change the control
volume over to zfs afterwards.

I can't find documentation on either possibility

for reference, this is what I'm trying to accomplish
'hyperconverged' proxmox 4.2 cluster, zfs as the system volume
management with drbd syncing a zvol, running lvm on top of that zvol
for proxmox live migration to work.

I really want to stick with zfs because of it's checksums, and for
some data (backups and ISO/templates) compression and deduplication.

Thanks.