[DRBD-user] Primary diskless

Jason jason at securityarsenal.com
Fri Aug 12 02:55:56 CEST 2016

Phillpp,

Thanks.  I managed get it backup, I just create a new resource and move
the data over. I still have the resource in place and want to play with
recovering it.  Always good to practice getting out of such issues.
Have a few questions?

What command do I use to try to build the block device?  I would assume
that is what needs to happen then sync from secondary.

You said there is an online method to resizing a disk.  I haven't see
anything on that.  I am using LVM on top of DRBD9.  Do you have a
resource or the command you can share.  I am using lvresize, parted and
drbdadm resize. But can't be done online.  I would love to be able to do
a resize online.

Thanks again.

Philipp Marek <mailto:philipp.marek at linbit.com>