[DRBD-user] Is DRBD9 ready for production

Ml Ml mliebherr99 at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:10:40 CEST 2016

Hello List,

i wonder if DRBD9 is ready for production?

I posted my Problem here:
  http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2016-April/022893.html

And i ran into this problem a few times now. So i switched to a 2 Node
Setup (which works fine so far).

Everytime i go back to a 3 Node Cluster it takes only a few days and i
run into the "ASSERTION FAILED: pp_in_use" problem again.

Please tell me if this is "just" a bug (bugs can happen) or if i
should NOT use DRBD9 for production environment.

Thanks,
Mario