[DRBD-user] DRBD9 2nd Pool

Ml Ml mliebherr99 at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 8 07:59:28 CEST 2016

Hello,

we are running a 2 Node DRBD Proxmox Cluster with Proxmox 4.2

Right now our DRBD Pool is on 4 physical disks (raid10) on all 2 Nodes.

Now. we would like to add fast SSDs as a 2nd/dedicated pool (e.g. only
for Database VMs)

How can you add a 2nd DRBD Pool?

I already asked this here on the 22.07 - but didn´t get a reply:
https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/drbd9-2nd-pool.28410/

The Proxmox Support/Ticket Team wrote:
DRBD9 is technology preview and not covered by our support agreements.
So the best place for (free) DRBD9 related questions is the DRBD User List.
http://www.drbd.org/en/community/connecting

So thats why i am here :)

Thanks,
Mario