[DRBD-user] DRBD+GFS2+Pacemaker+Corosync without CMAN

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Sep 3 08:19:26 CEST 2015

Depends entirely on what OS you are using. Mind sharing some details
about your environment?

Generically speaking, cman provides quorum to pacemaker when using
corosync v1, as in RHEL 6. In corosync v2, it became a quorum provider
and so cman is not needed, as in RHL 7.

--
Digimer
access to education?