[DRBD-user] DRBD+GFS2+Pacemaker+Corosync without CMAN

Wed Sep 2 18:39:19 CEST 2015

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to set up DRBD+GFS2+Pacemaker+Corosync on Debian Jessie.

The user guide [1] and a technical publication [2] mention that CMAN
must be used.

CMAN seems to be deprecated and I am having some troubles to get/build a
recent Pacemaker version with CMAN feature enabled under Debian Jessie [3].

Today is it possible not to use CMAN with Pacemaker 1.1.12 and Corosync
2.3.4 under Debian Jessie?

Does anybody have successed to setup a recent dual-primary DRBD with a
cluster filesystem with Debian?

Thanks for your help and advices,

[1]: http://drbd.linbit.com/users-guide-8.4/s-gfs-configure-cman.html
[2]: