[DRBD-user] missing man page drbdmanage.cfg(8)

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Tue Oct 6 11:14:02 CEST 2015

On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 11:02:02AM +0200, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> # drbdmanage cat-config
> # For further information please refere to drbdmanage.cfg(8)
>
> but I am unable to find that man page?

Hi Dietmar,

Yes, that man page currently does not exist, it will exist for 1.0, and
I kept the output as a reminder that we have to write it...

To answer your question:

In the control volume like:
"node1": {
        "_addr": "10.43.70.115",

You can do something like that to view the content of the control
volume:
less -f /dev/drbd/by-res/.drbdctrl/0

Regards, rck