[DRBD-user] Inconsistent primary and UpToDate Secondary

Ben RUBSON ben.rubson at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:23:55 CEST 2015

Hello,

If sda1 is a LSI RAID adapter (you talk about MegaCLI), I would run a PatrolRead (and a ConsistencyCheck) to be sure the backend is OK.

Then, when the secondary is in a inconsistent state, usually a disconnect / connect repairs the situation.
I would say that you have to failover in order to repair the situation.
1 - Failover
2 - Then check your backend
3 - Disconnect r0 / Connect r0
4 - drbdadm verify r0

Let’s wait for a confirmation from others.

Regards,

Ben