[DRBD-user] DRBD on Debian 8

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Fri May 22 10:25:07 CEST 2015

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 05:27:21PM +0200, christoph at iway.ch wrote:
> > And now:
> > cd /tmp/DRBD/drbd-utils
> > touch ../bla # just for write permission checking...
> > debuild -i -us -uc -b
>
> > This then really fails? If so, please paste the log again and I will try
> > to reproduce it in a clean VM.
>
> > Regards, rck
>
> Yes, this fails, see complete output @ http://pastebin.com/cMZGCD3e
> Running it as root, so there should be no permission problems

Confirmed in a clean VM, thank you for reporting. This fixed the issue
for me:
sudo apt-get install dh-systemd

I have to think about how to handle it properly in our 'debian/',
because we want to support old Ubuntus that do not have dh-systemd, so
adding it as a "Build-Depends" would potentially break Ubuntu/Precise.

Regards, rck