[DRBD-user] Unusual Performance. Faster one way.

Richard Walmsley rich.sbs at gmail.com
Tue May 12 05:48:48 CEST 2015

Hi Philipp,

Sorry for my late reply.

I made those adjustments you had mentioned, however I was still
getting the same results.
Isolating the VMs out of it, I did a few transfer tests between each
machine using rcp. I no longer have the results but I recall I was
getting roughly the same speeds on both. They were what I expected
from the network.

However I've been testing on another cluster at the moment of which is
made up of identical hardware and I'm getting expected results. I
appreciate the replies though. If I can make the time, I'll see if I
can find the cause of whatever it was.

Regards,
Richard.