[DRBD-user] Nfs server - local mount on the passive node

Marco Marino marino.mrc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 12:51:47 CEST 2015

Hi,
I'm using pacemaker/corosync for an high available NFS server following a
guide in this page -> http://www.linbit.com/en/downloads/tech-guides
I would like to mount the nfs export from the passive node too, is this
possible?
I cannot mount the nfs export from the passive node because /var/lib/nfs
dir doesn't exists (it is linked to /data/nfs, where /data is the mount
point of the ext4 filesystem builded on top of the drbd resource).
Thanks,
MM