[DRBD-user] "adjust_master_score" attribute is ignored for pacemaker drbd resource

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Jan 30 18:03:26 CET 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 10:13:49AM -0600, Joel Burleson-Davis wrote:
> So it turns out if I change the variable adjust_master_score_default
> in the resource agent at /usr/lib/ocf/linbit/drbd, the setting does
> not show up in the environmental variables or the cib but works
> appropriately.

"Not in the environment" is expected: no-one put it there
(and the agent does not "export" it either)

> However, with the unmodified resource agent, and the
> adjust_master_score attribute set on the resource, the attribute shows
> up in the environmental variables and in the cib, however, it doesn't
> produce the expected behaviour. r

Then please debug further, why the agent would override the value that
is passed in from pacemaker via the environment with its own "default".

mkdir -m 0700 /tmp/drbd.ocf.ra.debug
touch /tmp/drbd.ocf.ra.debug/log

log should soon contain "set -x" shell traces and stderr of the resource
agent invokations, which should help you figure out what exactly happens.

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: http://www.LINBIT.com | Your Way to High Availability